To Our Valued Customers,
With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the team at Self Storage Zone continues to monitor developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
What you can expect from us
- The governors of Maryland and Virginia have deemed that self- storage is an “Essential” business and our property offices remain open normal business hours and access continues to be from 6:00am – 10:00pm daily.
- In order to practice proper social distancing, we are allowing only one customer at a time per employee in the office. We have reduced staff during certain hours and appreciate your patience.
- We have provided guidance to our team members for ongoing cleaning and sanitizing of common areas and those places such as door handles and carts that are touched frequently.
- We have asked our team members to wear masks and refrain from shaking hands and to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from others. Please accept our greeting as an expression of our appreciation for your patronage and consideration for your safety.
- You can conduct “Contactless” transactions with us through our website www.selfstoragezone.com. There you may perform such tasks as rent units, make payments and update contact information.
If you have been impacted by the coronavirus, please contact us either by telephone or online to discuss the situation. We want to make sure that you have peace of mind with regard to your storage unit.