Your security and the safety of your belongings are our number one priority.
To keep you safe and secure, we offer:
- Resident Managers on site at all of our locations.
- Coded gates which you may enter only if you have an individual access code.
- Coded entry doors to buildings at all of our facilities.
- Alarmed individual unit doors at all of our facilities.
- Your code is your individual signature. The manager will know who has accessed the site at what time based upon logging in your code on the keypad.
- Metal picketed and chain link security fences surrounding the perimeter of the property.
- High quality outdoor lighting to provide additional security.
- Inside the facilities, either motion sensor lighting or light timer switches located in areas that will be lit before entering the timed areas.
- 10x15 and larger units have their own interior light.
- Intercoms in all hallways and elevators to speak with the on-site manager during office hours.
- Recorded video surveillance located at certain entry points, hallways and elevators which are monitored by the on-site manager in the office.
- Buildings with multiple floors have keypads which restrict customers' access to the floors they lease units on.
- Managers walk the units regularly to check that units are properly locked by the customer.
Need help deciding what size unit you need? Head on over to our Storage Unit Size guide.