So you have invested in a recreational vehicle / boat for your family to enjoy, or perhaps you have the largest asset in your company, an 18 wheel big rig truck or dump truck. Now the catch is that you'll need a place to keep it between uses.
We understand that you have made a big investment and it is important for you to find a storage facility that provides high quality security and a convenient location. We offer our customers the time to enjoy their investments, rather than using up spare time worrying about them or maintaining them.
Relax, We've Got .....
- Storage parking spaces for RV's, Boat's, Semi-trucks & indoor storage spaces for Cars
- Secure facilities with state of the art video surveillance systems
- Easy and Convenient access to the Beltway, I-95 and other major roadways
- Large aisles for easy access
We also can provide Indoor Auto Storage in our 10 x 30 units:
- Protection from sun and weather
- Protection from paint oxidation
- Protects tires from sun damage
- Prevents rainwater build-up
- Protection from wheel rust
- Extends time between detailing
- Prevents water and chemical spotting
- Helps retain your resale value
RV Storage Tips
Here are a variety of storage suggestions that we think you'll find helpful. Additionally, specific procedures recommended by the RV or boat manufacturer, chassis manufacturer and appliance producers should be closely considered.
- Review owner's manual for engine, LP gas, generator, water heater and sanitation system storage tips.
- Remove all perishable food from cabinets.
- Turn off refrigerator; verify all power sources are off by checking 12 volt, 110 volt and LP gas.
- Remove all food from the refrigerator, clean the inside and leave the door open to ventilate.
- Clean rooftop air conditioner filters and cover the outside unit.
- Clean the interior of the RV, pull shades and close blinds.
- Turn off the propane cylinders and cover the regulators.
- Cover or tape vents to the furnace and range hood for long-term storage.
- Ensure all roof vents and windows are closed. Prevent condensation, if necessary, by using chemical-type dehumidifiers.
- Check tire pressure and cover the tires if they will be exposed to the sun.
- Inspect roof, body, interior, soft molding and caulking.
- Service locks with spray lubricant to prevent rust and freezing.
- Remove batteries, store in an area not subject to freezing and test periodically; charge if necessary.
- In motor homes, check all operating fluid levels under the hood and top off the gasoline tank. Add a fuel stabilizer.
- Empty and thoroughly rinse all holding tanks. In winter, all water tanks, lines and pumps should be drained and filled with non-toxic RV antifreeze to keep any remaining water from freezing the system. (Never use automobile antifreeze in your water system!)
We have indoor RV & Boat Storage at our Florida locations.
RV, Boat & Auto Storage Locations:
- American Stor-All, University Blvd, Orlando, Florida
- American Stor-All, Powers Dr, Orlando, Florida
- American Stor-All, NW Market Place Port St. Lucie, Florida
- American Stor-All, NW Peacock Blvd. Port St. Lucie, Florida
- American Stor-All, South Tamiami Trail, North Port, Florida
In addition to offering Boat & RV storage, we also offer Semi-Truck parking and Auto storage.